lwip-users

[lwip-users] HTTP package from HTTPd server not sent properly

From: Kjel Snorre Jahrus
Subject: [lwip-users] HTTP package from HTTPd server not sent properly
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:02:05 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to implement a HTTP server with LWIP and I have problems implementing the default given http raw server.

As you can see in the attached wireshark capture, my PC has the IP 192.168.79.23 and the LWIP host *.*.*.247 and after the GET is issued and waits very little and then sends a TCP retransmission.
After that, the host sends a continuation package, followed by a ethernet II frame that contains the HTTP headers and HTML website with no headers as source, destination, etc.
After that it starts a request, re-transmit "dialog".

Can any of you help me with pin pointing the problem so that I can try to fix it?

I attached the lwip driver implementation if that might be helpful.

Thank you in advance,
Kjel Snorre