lwip-users

[lwip-users] PPP

From: N.Karakotas
Subject: [lwip-users] PPP
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:07:56 +0300

Hello,

I tried the latest revision of the PPP code but im having problems. I had to increase the tcp_input_thread from 300 to 500 or else it crashed.
Then the ppp thread connected to the ISP and got ip etc. But it seems from then on that the data is routed. I also tried to use SO_REUSE flag but it didn’t work. Older code prior to the last changes you have done the last month worked OK.
Can you please give any pointers.

Regards,
Nick