lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to upload file to web server

From: Krzysztof Wesołowski
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to upload file to web server
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:41:28 +0200

I am receiving POST data with netconn api, its matter of reception
logic, not used api. You must add POST request support to your server,
starting with initial request line and using content sent after
headers.

I have written my own server, started with form upload (simple text
data in request body). Then implemented file upload. Basically by
watching data send by browser in wireshark and reading about HTTP.

Regards,
Krzysztof Wesołowski,