lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Submit response

From: Sanchayan
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Submit response
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:43:31 +0530

Hello Sam,

Are you using the enet_io code examples available with Stellaris LM3S6965?

I think this should not be happening, though i can't be sure. The first thing that comes to my mind, is that the FindCGIParameter function iterates over a certain number of args, in this case max 16, and returns the index. According to the code comments, you can pass a maximum of 16 CGI parameters, which is defined in the httpd.h file.

Regards,
Sanchayan.