lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission behaviour?

From: Fred39
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission behaviour?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:20:41 -0700 (PDT)

Simon Goldschmidt wrote:

> Generally, this is a value which you should only change if you really,
> really know what you are doing and know the consequences of that change.

Simon

The TCP_TMR_INTERVAL is the time the stack should wait for an ACK from my
master, right?
So my problem is that the lwip stack does not wait 250 ms for the ACK, its
like 30-40ms thats not much. Thats why it get retransmitted, right? What is
akward to me is that after the retransmission of LWIP which happends in
30-40ms after the first response, the ACK for the response arrives 1ms after
the retransmission.

Could it be that the sys_timeout function is not working properly of my OS
which is ecos?
If you give me some clue where to start searching for the problem would be
great.
I know that you are criticizing me but i am new to this field and hope you
have understanding for it
Thank you
Regards