lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Getting started with lwIP on a NON-SYS platform

From: Angel CODREAN
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Getting started with lwIP on a NON-SYS platform
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:10:48 +0200

LWIP_driver_input is the method I implemented in my driver in order to receive packages from the ethernet driver

/** Called when a packet is received */
err_t LWIP_driver_input(struct pbuf *pbuf, struct netif *netif)
{
  struct pbuf *p=(struct pbuf*)malloc(sizeof(struct pbuf));
 driver_receive(p->payload, &(p->tot_len));
  ethernet_input(p, netif);
  return ERR_OK;
}

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:

Angel CODREAN <address@hidden> wrote:
> >   netif_add(netif, &ipaddr, &netmask, &gw, NULL, LWIP_driver_init,
> > LWIP_driver_input);

I think the last argument should be 'tcpip_input', to feed the packets into the stack, not 'LWIP_driver_input' (which I assume is a function in your ethernetif.c file?).

Simon