lwip-users

[lwip-users] Getting started with lwIP on a NON-SYS platform

From: Angel CODREAN
Subject: [lwip-users] Getting started with lwIP on a NON-SYS platform
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:50:04 +0200

Hey guys,

After implementing the lwIP driver for my platform, I am starting it with the following instructions:

  struct netif *netif=(struct netif *)malloc(sizeof(struct netif));
  ip_addr_t ipaddr, netmask, gw;
  IP4_ADDR(&ipaddr, 192, 168, 0, 24);
  IP4_ADDR(&netmask, 255, 255, 0, 0);
  IP4_ADDR(&gw, 192, 168, 0, 1);
  netif_add(netif, &ipaddr, &netmask, &gw, NULL, LWIP_driver_init, LWIP_driver_input);
  netif_set_default(netif);

And I am trying to ping the address 192.168.0.24 from 192.168.0.1 and the result is Destination host unreachable.

I attached the lwipopts file for more info.

Can you please tell me if there is something that I need to do to "start" lwIP's functionality?

Thank you in advance,
Angel C