lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] CyaSSL 2.2.0 Released

From: Chris Conlon
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] CyaSSL 2.2.0 Released
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 09:30:59 -0600

Hi Vincent,

Yes, CyaSSL is able to be used with both LwIP and FreeRTOS.  We have many users doing just that.  When building CyaSSL, you'll need to define CYASSL_LWIP and FREERTOS.  We typically see footprint sizes for CyaSSL range between 30-100kB, with runtime memory usage between 3-36kB per connection.

We don't currently offer an SSH application, no.  I invite you to download CyaSSL from our website and try it out.  If you have any further questions, or run into build problems, please let us know.  Also, if you need clarification regarding our dual-license model, we'd be happy to have a call to discuss.

Best Regards,
Chris