lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:52:32 -0600 (MDT)

Just wanted to say, that this is a great project to take on, thanks
Sylvain. I can volunteer to test your port as I have a test PPP client
running 24/7 here in the office.

I also wanted to update the PPP code using more pbufs vs. static buffers,
without affecting the base samba code too much. Maybe it will make sense
once the 2.4.x is stable.

Cheers
Ivan

PS: Maybe we should continue this conversation on lwip-devel, I almost
missed this entirely!