lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip performance goes down if running with FreeRTOS

From: vincent cui
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip performance goes down if running with FreeRTOS
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 13:01:27 +0000

Hi:

I found a odd strange in Cortex M3, running LWIP1.4.0 + FreeRTOS.

I write a TCP server to accept large file, the code works well if running in LWIP standalone. The performance is high and stable.

But when I create the task in FreeRTOS, the whole LWIP performance goes to down after the task accept file for a while

It seems that switch task in FreeRTOS cause it down, but I don’t know how to bypass. I even try to “define LWIP_TCP_CORE_LOCKING’

To disable TCP task switch, but still got same result .

Anyone can give help ?

vincent