lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 08:50:00 +0200

vincent cui <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am glad to test it . did you push it at
> git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/lwip.git ?
>
> I git it , it seems not correct one you pushed
>
> [and:]
>
> I git clone from git://github.com/pabigot/lwip-contrib.git.
> And found that there is makefsdata.c and makefsdata perl , do I need
> compile makefsdata.c by myself ?

Yes. I thought you already did that with the version you had?

> Do you have a link for that ?

A link to the compiled exe? No, I don't. I even don't know what system you are
using, so I couldn't compile a C program for you.

Anyway, basically you have to download contrib and lwip sources, extract them
to one directory (so they are in subdirectories 'contrib' and 'lwip',
respectively). Then you can just call your favourite compiler on makefsdata.c
(e.g. 'gcc makefsdata.c -o makefsdata') and you should be done.

Simon