lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c

From: vincent cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 00:21:46 +0000

Hi simon:

I git clone from git://github.com/pabigot/lwip-contrib.git.

And found that there is makefsdata.c and makefsdata perl , do I need compile makefsdata.c by myself ?

Do you have a link for that ?

Thank you

Vincent Cui
Firmware Engineer Leader
Mobile: +8613482482211
Tel: +86 21 34612525x6104
Fax: +86 21 34619770
E-Mail: address@hidden
Shanghai EnLogic Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 1104-1106, Building A, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, 200233