lwip-users

[lwip-users] Sockets Client/Server

From: N.Karakotas
Subject: [lwip-users] Sockets Client/Server
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:45:29 +0200

Hi,

I would like to ask you guys what is the best way to do the following:
I have a Server accepting multiple connections over a port this is to implement modbus. I used the chargen example as a reference. I need to do client request on the same port. I have a thread that does all the socket routines, should I pass a request to initiate a connection to this thread? I tried making a new socket and opening a connection but that produced problems.

Regards,
Nick