lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.4.1 bug-fix release

From: Zayaz Volk
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.4.1 bug-fix release
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:23:42 +0000

I would expect it so.
That's one of the purposes of UDP checksum, i guess.

On other hand, if UDP checksum is omitted and under certain conditions (long UDP datagram timeout, high communcation speed and as a result IP overlapping while still within a UDP datagram timeout) - one might expect to get a wrong, but "valid" datagram with IP fragment
belonging to another UDP datagram. - I think, it might happen with IPv4.