lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP/WIN32 UDP performance (throughtput)

From: Zayaz Volk
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP/WIN32 UDP performance (throughtput)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:32:03 +0000

Bill,
Do you use the RAW API with NO_SYS=1, i.e. singe threaded ?
Don't you need another threads to be able to send a data over ethernet ?
Is your application single threaded ?

I guess i would need an ability to send a data over ethernet from other threads as well, so NETCONN might be my "lowest" possible API, or did i miss something ?
If NETCONN API is the "lowest" way to run a lwip in multi threaded environment, did somebody tried to profile this API on PC or its own Hardware (i.e. did somebody use an lwip in multi threaded environment) ?
What was the outcome ?

Thanks,
Stas