lwip-users

[lwip-users] eth0 dev in the ethernetif.c file.

From: V l
Subject: [lwip-users] eth0 dev in the ethernetif.c file.
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:25:28 +0530

I have ported lwip to my device . I already have a linux kernel and the TCP/IP stack and the network driver on my device. I am going to replace the tcp/ip with this lwip stack .

Now ethernetif.c file is the lwip specific network interface driver file . May be what I can do is just use the eth0 created by the network device driver module in my lwip ethernet file and use the eth0 to send and receive the network packets.

Plz tell me if this is right.

Sraddha