lwip-users

[lwip-users] Ping Error

From: Philippe VENAULT
Subject: [lwip-users] Ping Error
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:56:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everybody
I have a problem with lwip library (SDK 13.2).
I try to use the Lwip_echo_Server with my equipment:
a FPGA S3an1400 on a personal developpment board.
Compilation is ok, I run the software without error.
But when I try to make a ping with another PC, a have a big problem.
I use Wireshark to analyse the network.
At the Power ON, my equipment makes a ARP request with the IP Addr that I
have configured in the software (for axample : 132.166.9.150).
The answer to the ARP request appears all right.
But when I try to ping my equipment, the ping request is ok, however the ping
reply i_s not ok :
my equipment replies using another IP ADDR although the MAC ADDR is correct !!!

Would you have an idea where it is getting this other IP from ?!

Thanks