lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] debugging logs create a loop and cant see the first deb

From: Sraddha
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] debugging logs create a loop and cant see the first debug messages
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:08:13 +0530

Thanks Simon , Actually it keeps running the above logs on the sceen till I stop it , so I expected this may not work , Let me try
thanks Again.

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
Sraddha <address@hidden> wrote:

> But my scroll bar doesnt have these logs as the program runs generating a lot of logs . Any way to capture the prev logs ...

Why don't you just log the output of simhost to a file using

./simhost [<arguments>] > logfile

Then you should get all output dumped into the logfile instead of the console, so you can analyze it later.

Simon