lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP Previous segment lost - lwip down to crawl

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP Previous segment lost - lwip down to crawl
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 16:20:21 +0100

m8847 <address@hidden> wrote:
> > please give pcap files a correct extension so that they can be opened
> > automatically.
>
>  Not shure about extension, perhaps pcap?

Exactly :-)

> > Please send us a full log.
>
>  Here it comes;
>
>  Problem arises around No 1847.

OK, that does look like the bug I've mentioned. Could you try the latest git
version (where that bug is fixed)? If not, I'm in the progress of backporting
all major bugfixes to a 1.4.1 branch, but that might still take some days...

You can also try to apply the changes I've made to tcp_in.c and tcp_out.c in
this commit:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip.git/commit/?id=0333e81616c05edf6309838f2abc9ebd3870185c

If the problem should not be fixed with these changes, please file a bug in the
bugtracker.

Simon