lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] sys.c - sys_msleep

From: Martin Velek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] sys.c - sys_msleep
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:45:27 +0100

Hi,

the vTaskDelay() was only a example. I thought any function which
invokes a kernel sleep.

> ??? How have you redefined it?  All you need to do is #include
It is quite simple. I had two definition of vTaskDelay() because my
macro renamed  sys_msleep to vTaskDelay. The first definition was in
FreeRTOS, the second in lwip. Once again, it has nothing to do with
FreeRTOS, it is an app. error.

Sorry for any inconvience.

Regards
Martin