lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Newbie advice request

From: mcondarelli
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Newbie advice request
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:19:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
Thanks.

I had a look to the code.

I assume You refer to httpserver_raw (available in contrib-1.4.0), right?

Generating dynamic pages shouldn't be a huge problem, but I am a bit baffled by
the POST handling.
I understand I have to implement "err_t httpd_post_receive_data(void
*connection, struct pbuf *p)", but it's unclear to me how data is encoded in
pbuf.

This is not really urgent since I'm still struggling to compile & run lwIP core
onto my hardware, but I would be very grateful if You can point me in the right
direction.

Thanks and
Best Regards
Mauro