lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] auto-reload

From: Rocco Brandi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] auto-reload
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:16:33 +0200

ok, thanks

Rocco ^_^

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:20 AM, Felipe de Andrade Neves <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello.
In the HTTP protocol the webserver has no authorization to perform any action. It does only answer browsers requests. All this super interactive websites works this way, always using GET and/or POST methods. That is why _javascript_ exists, it turns on the possibility to browsers perform advanced actions in order to generally improve user experience.

If you want a peace of page that auto refreshes, it must be achieved by GET and POST requests through a _javascript_ on the command.

I'd suggest you to read a good HTML+Ajax book.

Att.