lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem with lwip 1.3.2

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem with lwip 1.3.2
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:05:48 +0100

On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 13:52 +0200, Magnus S wrote:
> In order to reproduce the problem, the EVK1100 board and two PC:s have
> been
> connected to each other with an
> ethernet network hub. Note that a switch should not be used, in that
> case
> the problem does not appear.

I suggest having a quick search through the mailing list archives for
problems involving a network hub as this sort of thing has cropped up
before. I'm not sure if it will apply to you (the earlier problems might
have been with a different port for example) or what the solution was,
but there's a good chance it could help.

Kieran