lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip IPv6 with Unix port

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip IPv6 with Unix port
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:08:48 +0100

On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 13:34 +0530, Rahul Gundecha wrote:

> Thanks, I see only the patches to lwip and not lwip-contrib here. Is
> it fine
> to use this tracker for lwip-contrib patch?

Yes, that's fine.

> I also wanted to know the platform on which the on-going IPv6 support
> is
> being tested.

IPv6 support in lwIP is sufficiently new that we haven't yet done any
serious testing of it.  To some extent we rely on people like yourself
who are integrating lwIP into projects to test it in their environment
and report back fixes, especially when using the development tip rather
than a released version.

Kieran