lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] RST when loading frameset

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] RST when loading frameset
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 13:26:40 +0100

On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 23:30 -0700, tobiaschd wrote:
> hi
>
> when loading a frameset stored on a SD, not everything is loaded (e.g. gifs,
> some frames etc, usually everytime the same files).
>
> observing the network by wireshark, there is sometimes a RST after a 3way
> handshake, and sometimes after reeceiving the GET-sequence, but i don't know
> why this happens ...

That looks really weird, especially the cases where it is sending two
resets on a single connection but with different ACK values in each.
There isn't an obvious cause for this, but running out of resources is a
possibility.  The LWIP_STATS code could help reveal what, if anything,
is the problem.  The other likely one would just be that the stack has
become confused due to state corruption from concurrent access, but I've
not seen this as a symptom of that before.

Kieran