lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Reconnect issue

From: Per Klint
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Reconnect issue
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:31:35 +0200

"Simon Goldschmidt" <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think the difference is that pre-1.4.0 versions did not
> handle the reuse-check correctly, i.e. they allowed
> binding a listen pcb while old connection pcbs were still
> in a waiting state.

Arghhh, unfortunately we took advantage of that issue in
our communication code when using lwip-1.3.2.

> Yep, SO_REUSEADDR should work for you. If it's not, I'd
> try to find out why. Can you provide more details on
> what doesn't work if you use SO_REUSEADDR?

Sure, but first of all I will take a closer look at the
problem, however the problem might not be lwip-related.
It might even be the same problem as the other one.
But if I cannot find any issues on our side I will gladly
provide more details.

Thank you very much!

/// Per