lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] std includes

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] std includes
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 12:57:15 +0200

Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
> The conflict between the use of the DEBUG value in Timmy's system could
> work the other way in another setup, and so I agree in that sense that
> changing the include order in lwIP would be futile.

Exactly, and by putting the std-lib includes at the top of a file, you cannot
put OS includes before that. In a case contrary to Timmy's, you're then left
with the only option of changing the include order in the lwIP files.

So to me, it seems like this would only solve Timmy's case (which is a good
thing) but not the inverted case.

Simon