lwip-users

[lwip-users] problem with web page with frames

From: rocco brandi
Subject: [lwip-users] problem with web page with frames
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 16:44:34 +0100 (BST)

Hi everybody!

I created a web page (called index.html) with 3 frames, in each frame there's a different page. Then I converted everything with makefsdata to obtain the fsdata.c file
but when I try to call the page (index.html) I recive a blank page

according to wireshark, here is what happens:
-handshake (ok)
- GET/ HTTP 1.1 (try to get the index page)
-continuation or non-HTTP traffic (what does it mean?)
-another handshake
-try to get the page in the first frame
-continuation or non-HTTP traffic
-handshake
-try to get another frame
-continuation or non-HTTP traffic
-handshake
.....and so on

maybe I can't use pages with frames in lwIp?