lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] which DHTML? -- need advice

From: rocco brandi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] which DHTML? -- need advice
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:36:48 +0100 (BST)

opps, I realize that I haven't the right version of httpserver_raw!! I'll download the right one!

Now what I have to do is:

-define label LWIP_HTTPD_SSI  in lwipopts.h;

-create my web page with SSI directives and save it with the .shtml extension;

-convert the file with makefsdata to create the fsdata.c file;

is that correct? the variables defined in the SSI directives need only to be visible in the httpd module? there's something more to do?

thanks for the help

Rocco ^_^