lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Data sending problem over TCP

From: Sanchayan
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Data sending problem over TCP
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:10:12 +0530

Hello,

I have attached the wireshark .pcap file. And also a screenshot of wireshark.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sanchayan Maity.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kieran Mansley" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 14:49

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 14:24 +0530, Sanchayan wrote:

     err = tcp_connect( my_pcb, &ipaddr, 2101, NULL );

     write_error = tcp_write( my_pcb, buff, 6,
0 );                                     // I Get a return value of 0
for both err and write_error when i check in my Keil debugger for MCU

OK, so the connection is being established successfully, but then you
say you can't see any data packets in wireshark.  Do you see the TCP
connection being established in wireshark (i.e. the SYN, SYN-ACK, ACK
sequence)?  Perhaps you could show us an example wireshark capture?

Kieran