lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Regression test problems for old bug #24212

From: hajot
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Regression test problems for old bug #24212
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 19:59:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Kieran, hi Simon

Thanks for your replies. I am still busy with acceptance test of my application using lwip.
I will keep an eye on this issue (possible regression of bug 24212) an let you know about
my thoughts.

I have to reproduce the issue, to exclude the possibility that my application is mixing up
something. I saw one deadlocked tcp traffic without my fix. After fixing, there was no
more problem with tcp traffic. But perhaps this was a just a hap.

As I said, I will let you know
Hans-Joerg