lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Anybody interested in converting simulated FreeRTOS/uIP

From: Claudius Zingerli
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Anybody interested in converting simulated FreeRTOS/uIP project to lwIP?
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:48:43 +0200

Hi Richard,

On 2011/5/30 18:51 PM, FreeRTOS Info wrote:
If somebody wanted to take this project, convert the uIP web server to
an lwIP web server, and send it back to me, I could then host it along
with FreeRTOS, hopefully maintain it, and document it, and hopefully add
extra example functionality over time.  The result would then (hopefully
again, am I saying that too often) be a good development and test bed,
and an excellent example of how to use lwIP in a multitasking environment.

I think, Stefano Olivieri already did the work at: http://www.stf12.org/developers/Home.html -> Download -> Cortex_STM32F107, or ask google for FreeRTOS + lwip + STM32 I'm currently trying to create a project using updated libraries (STM32 port, FreeRTOS 7.0.1, currently lwIP 1.3.2, update to lwIP 1.4.0 if time allows).

Regards,

Claudius, proud owner of the book :)