lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Partial read on receive callback

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Partial read on receive callback
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 19:26:46 +0200

"Bill Auerbach" <address@hidden>:

My tcp_received takes the incoming pbufs

I don't want to be picky, but this is potentially confusing to beginners: it should be named receive callback, as tcp_recved() is a function which does something totally different ;-)

Actually, I just checked and there is (is it new???) a pbuf_copy_partial which does what I did in my own code.

Yep, I introduced that when changing tha httpd to allow request packets to be spanned accross multiple packets. I'm essentially doing the same thing as you do there.

Simon