lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Retransmission problems on server sockets

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Retransmission problems on server sockets
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:45:22 +0100

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 09:14 +0200, Luca Ottaviano wrote:
> See attached tcpdump for an example session.

I'm assuming .115 is the lwIP device and .200 is the PC.

It looks like the PC is no longer receiving the packets sent by the lwIP
device.  I would guess that the way you're inserting/removing the
firewall has resulted in something getting broken at the PC end.  The
packets lwIP are sending look fine, and as they appear in the packet
capture they're clearly getting across the network, but they don't seem
to be getting as far as the network stack on your PC as it is ignoring
them.

Kieran