lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Is there and 'ping' function?

From: LI Zhong
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Is there and 'ping' function?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:20:58 +0800

Yes ,you can find the ping thread in simhost.c , if you want to ping other IP
address by lwIP , you have to use this thread ,and if you want to ping lwIP by
your PC, you can use ping command in command line ,the lwIP will receive your
request ping package and send the echo package .The code in icmp.c (void
icmp_input(struct pbuf *p, struct netif *inp)).