lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip lock

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip lock
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:24:15 +0100

On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 17:18 +0200, Tazzari Davide wrote:
> About other... I have looked for some timers and I have seen that in
> the lwip core there are a lot of them that I suppose correct. I said
> "I suppose" because I don't really know how to investigate.
> Can you please suggest where to look for?

The port will be responsible for calling TCP timers and passing received
packets to lwIP in the correct way.  Ports have, in the past, often got
this wrong with bugs that sound a lot like yours.  You need to look at
the code in the port that calls in to lwIP to process the timers (this
might be handled internally in lwIP if you have an OS, and so will
probably be correct) and where the driver is passing received packets to
the stack: what function does it call?

Kieran