lwip-users

[lwip-users] using two memory pools for pbuf

From: Thomas Richter (TCD - DE/Dresden)
Subject: [lwip-users] using two memory pools for pbuf
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:09:02 +0200

Hi,

is there a possibility to handle two memory pools for pbuf´s in lwIP?

I am using TSE Ethernet IF with lwIP-1.3.2. In my application I have
opened two ports (first for control and second for data handling) at
same net IF.

My problem is following: if the buffer pool is full then both
connections are blocked. But I need that the control port shall be stay
handled if the data port is blocked (based on full buffer pool).

Thanks for any help.

Best regards
Thomas