lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fast Response TCP Connection

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fast Response TCP Connection
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 19:11:46 +0100

Tim Lambrix <address@hidden> wrote:

I am using a TCP server that must send out data to the single connected client pretty fast.  However, I only see a TCP packet transmitted every 200 ms.  How can I speed this up?  Are there other settings in the lwipopts.h file that I should configure to make this application run without issues?

Are you using the raw API? If so, did you call tcp_output after calling tcp_write? If you omit the output call, data will only get sent by the tcp timer, which runs every 200ms, I think, so that would meet your observations.

Simon