lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] sockets lwipopts.h problem

From: Mullanix, Todd
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] sockets lwipopts.h problem
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:56:12 -0600

I'm glad to hear the libraries are the standard way. My one concern was that if
you had many apps that needed a personalized stack, you start getting too many
libraries. This is probably really only a problem for middleware provides (e.g.
some like me who is doing a port) verses people that are delivering end
products.

I thought the avoidance of common static variables was done on purpose to avoid
conflicts. Sounds like I might lucky (or not!).

Thanks for the input,
Todd