lwip-users

[lwip-users] where do I find a recent documentation about lwip?

From: Bob Brusa
Subject: [lwip-users] where do I find a recent documentation about lwip?
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 14:38:00 -0000

Hi
I just updated ecos which now incudes a newer version of lwip. The first thing I found out is that the organisation of the various include files is different now. Is anywhere a description available on this?

Second question: The folder \packages\net\lwip_tcpip\current\doc of the ecos-tree includes several txt-files. When opening them in an editor, the result looks nasty. What is the right tool to look at these files?

One comment so on lwips homepage on savannah. The layout of this project page is confusing. One sees e. g. an entry "Documents", but when clicking on it one ends up on a page with much on savannah, but little on the lwip-project.

Thanks for advice - Robert