lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP

From: André
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 03:19:06 -0800 (PST)

Piotr and Yoav,

As I can see, TCP seems to be the best choise, because I can not affort losing
datas, so this is the best way to take.

Actualy, I've already configured lwipopts.h and the code (in high level) is
almost done....

My problem now is to configure the very low level...

In time of writting, my compiler seems not to support packed attribute yet. Is
it vital to use it on that packed structures or it is just for compacting the
code?

Ty all

regards
André