lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Question aboutthe contrib webserver

From: Luis Rossi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Question aboutthe contrib webserver
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:15:17 +0200

I need to implement a webserver for monitoring some inputs. For now i am polling with a GET command to see the state of the inputs but is there any way to the webserver update the data inside a website without a request of the client? Something like, when something happens on the input i will generate a interrupt and change something on the website. Any workaround for this with the lwip webserver? Thank you!

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just a simple question, does the raw-webserber on the contrib support
> persistent connection? HTTP1.1.

No, not yet. I planned to implement that but I haven't found the time, yet.

Simon
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit