lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Deatach LWIP Webserver

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Deatach LWIP Webserver
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:57:40 +0200

 Luis Rossi wrote:
Hmm hoahead would be a good choice but i think it is OS dependent. i was looking for a webserver with no need of OS.
Well, how I don't really know the hoahead in detail, but how did you want to use BSD sockets without an OS? As a sequential API, I guess they need an OS.
Any sugestion? Most webservers that i fount are very dependent on the TCp/IP stack.
Well, the lwIP one is certainly a bad example, too since it *does* depend heavily on the stack.

Simon