lwip-users

[lwip-users] Deatach LWIP Webserver

From: Luis Rossi
Subject: [lwip-users] Deatach LWIP Webserver
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:03:07 +0200

I am trying to deatach the WebServer Example that comes with LWIP to be used with any other BSD like stack. My idea is to use generic  BSD sockets and a sockaddr structure. The connection of the stack with the generic functions will be done on a different file. As i have limited experience with embedded stacks and webservers i want to know how doable is this? How dependent is the LWIP webserver of the stack other than using the standard BSD functions? Reading the file i could notice that it makes use of the PCB struct. Would be possible to remove it and place the connection with it on a differente file or not?

Another question is, any one knows an embedded webserver that is easy to be ported to any stack?

Thank you!!

--
Luís Filipe Rossi
Electrical Engineer