lwip-users

[lwip-users] Application developer guide on wiki

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: [lwip-users] Application developer guide on wiki
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:57:56 -0400

Hmm… since “How do I get a working web server with lwIP?”  seems to be a rather popular question perhaps that would be a good thing to add as a new topic on the wiki. Better yet, I propose we add a new ‘Sample Applications’ section in the Application Developer’s Manual. I was surprised to discover that a search of httpserver on lwip.wikia.com yielded no hits.

Comments? Otherwise I will go ahead and create a new topic and try to get something started on the contrib directory (and the httpserver app specifically) under that section.