lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip tcp http client

From: Teckinal Greek
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip tcp http client
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:17:54 +0000

Hi all,
a very good morning to everybody,
let me something what i have done so far. I have worked on setting up lwip tcp client and server. It took me quite some time to get familiar with lwip and finally I have succeeded in setting up both and now they are working fine. Right now I am trying to build " tcp http client" using the same code which I have used for building up the lwip tcp client. But I am quite clueless how I can make this work as http client so that I can connect to a remote http server on port 80. Any suggestions of where I should make appropriate changes in my code so that i can send a http request.
Please do not mind if my question was too abstract, since I need to learn a lot of things from you people, before I can become one.
Kind Regards,
Greek