lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] U-boot and lwIP project

From: Piotr Piwko
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] U-boot and lwIP project
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 19:05:20 +0200

2010/9/3 Bill Auerbach <address@hidden>:
> U-Boot has some of that functionality already.  We use it to TFTP a file of
> binary code to memory and then use U-Boot to program the flash with this
> file.  I don't think it uses lwIP but it has functionality for TFTP.

Yes, you are absolutely right, but I would like to implement more
advanced protocols such as HTTP for example. I suppose that there will
not be any problems to include the lwIP stack to U-Boot, but before I
will set about work I want to get familiarize with someone's
experience in this issues.

Thank you very much for interest,

--
Piotr Piwko