lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:16:39 +0200

Dear Bill and all,

of course i'm *not* really satisfied with that. But actually i need to continue some application work, i still lost a bunch of time with that. I will return investigating this for sure ... but a bit later.

@Richard:
For my understanding the interrupt mechanism with the semaphore looks OK. But if you have any improved parts of the driver, i would like to give them a try!

Marco