lwip-users

[lwip-users] protect from overflow of received data

From: mgroups
Subject: [lwip-users] protect from overflow of received data
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:58:50 +0200

Hello everyone,

I have the following problem and question:
I use LWIP with an arm microcontroller and the application has an active TCP connection.
Now the question is how can I protect from an overflow of received data?
Is there a possibility to send within the tcp protocol that the buffer is full?
I know about the TCP_WND and so on, but for this application the transmitter needs to know if the buffer of the receiver (microcontroller) is full or not.

Thanks in advance for your help.
--

demmel products
Radnitzkygasse 43