lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:54:34 +0200

Hi Jim,

no problem, but if you (or someone) wants to have a look on it - thank you very much! I've put the content of the \LwIP\port\EMAC directory in a zip file here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6370481/EMAC.zip

Wireshark is not what makes me headache about the size ... it's the debug output of LwIP, recorded with the terminal program. This will grow very fast, and the problem occurs not that often that i can reproduce it. But i'll set this up ...

Thanks again
Marco

PS: Sorry for the fullquote in my last posting, i was too fast on the "send" button ;-)